Finally having my operation to remove my AVM!

thanku papa!!!

thanku lynn and i wish u all the luck for yr next operation. yes im defianty going to b taking it easy afterwards and making sure im fuly fit!!!

thanku!!!

thanku louisa

thanku zubair

thanku!!

thanku susan an im overwhelmed by the postive comments from u all!!

thanku and i will do

thanku charu

thanku and yes i will do it will b welcomed to b looked after by my wonderful family and friends!!

thanku leslye an yes although im scared i do just want to get it over and done with!!!

thanku daven yes lovely essex :-)

thanku jack and im glad u made it through yes and im with u about having respect for someone who can open another persons head and work on their brain!!!

I will pray for you and the physicians operating and caring for you!

Hi Amanda, Firstly I hope it all goes well, My AVM was removed via surgery on 7th July and I called my doctor today and asked if I could go back to work full time :) , I'm working 3 days per week at the moment and feel good enough to get back into it :) . My surgery went great :) was much longer than expected but I was sleeping so didn't matter to me and after 2 days they did the Angio that confirmed that it was all gone :) . Good luck and try to get as much rest as you can after :) . Take care

I just had mine removed last week, got home today.

You know it is scary. Extremely scary! But. When it is all done - it is such a burst of joy! Everyday worries seem like nothing all of a sudden. Like everything is possible! Such a motivational kick for everything!

Just think of the time, when it will all be done, picture it and then, I believe, it will happen!

Good luck!

I think it's normal to be scared. I had my surgery early in June and I was very nervous the previous week....but everything went well at the end.
Please, keep us posted and good luck.

Yay Amanda! I know you are scared (very normal) but I have to concur with Debra that you can always focus on the outcome of removing (obliterating) the AVM rather than focusing on negative things. Its amazing how that can help. Stay positive, healthy, and happy and keep us posted!