Finally having my operation to remove my AVM!

Amanda, thank you for posting your news. Yay for the removal of your AVM. I echo all the positive comments you have received here and yes please post an update after your surgery and when you are capable. You will be in my prayers but I am so excited for you.

Congratulations Amanda!! God be with you and please keep us posted.

Amanda- glad to hear that you are getting the AVM taking care of. Stay positive, everything will be fine

Amanda great news! The days will fly by. Please take up everyone on their offers to help. You will heal up so much faster that way. I know from my own experience how hard it is for mommies to relax! Wishing you the best.

Hi Amanda, I'm glad to hear that you have a date set to remove your AVM! I can understand your fears. I remember being fearful while preparing for surgery, and how relieved I was to wake up and be informed that I had gotten through it.
I wish you the best of luck for next Wednesday, and I will be praying for you.

hi barbara thanku and will do!

thanku brendan!!

thanku!!!!

thanku i hope so too!!!

thanku judy and its so reassuring that you came out the other end k!!!!

thanku pal

All the best Amanda someone else in Essex same as me :slight_smile: I wish you well and speedy recovery.

hi cindy my AVM is in my cerebellum and thanku

thanku michele :-)

thanku zaza and will do!!

thanku amy!!!

thanku solomon and good luck to u too!!!

thanku debra and will do :-)

amanda what great news, now it’s all systems go for doctors and the medical staff. and then it’ll be a crawl for you. but never give up hang in there, recovery is measured in years not in months or days. My AVM bled before in my brain before anyone new what it was…4 days ICU, 12 days unconscious, 11 weeks hospital, and 2 brain surgeries later, im still here. Rehab has been a slog at a crawl pace. Have faith in the medical marvel we now have. Have confidence in the medical staff who are trained in this miracle profession for truly I only have respect for someone who can open another mans head and mess around in it for 9 hours.

Stay positive. …jack

thanku tina and so am i glad it was discovered before!!!