Who can help me with my AVM on my nose?

I am a 24 years old person in China. But I have the AVM on my nose with born. I am very worry about that. Enclosures are my picture on the nose. I hope I could get some treatment advices from here. Thank you all for kind reply.
448-DSCF3877.JPG (2.08 MB)
449-DSCF3878.JPG (2.06 MB)
450-DSCF3880.JPG (2.22 MB)

oh god… you must be going through a lot. i have never heard or seen an AVM like that before. sorry i don’t really have any advice. what has your doctor said about it?

Where in China are you? Do you have a doctor who is experienced in AVM's of the nose/face? You should probably look for some hospitals or doctor offices that are familiar with vascular malformations. You must find a doctor with experience in working with AVM's. Have you had anything done to your nose yet?

I had an AVM of my tongue and recently had surgery to feel like a new person. Let me know if I can help at all.

Debra

Thank you for your reply. Yeah, I have seen a doctor, and he suggested me to take a plastic surgery on the nose. Maybe I will do it next year. How about you now? Hope everything goes well for you. Can you explain to me more detail about your AVM?

Debra Bein said:

Where in China are you? Do you have a doctor who is experienced in AVM's of the nose/face? You should probably look for some hospitals or doctor offices that are familiar with vascular malformations. You must find a doctor with experience in working with AVM's. Have you had anything done to your nose yet?

I had an AVM of my tongue and recently had surgery to feel like a new person. Let me know if I can help at all.

Debra

Hello, have you seen this website: http://www.djbreslow.com/wiaf.htm

It is about an American boy with an AVM on his nose just like yours. He has had reconstruction and has been through a lot but looks much better now. You can get in touch with his mother. I am sure she would be happy to speak with you.