Seeking help

my name is alysha durham im currenting living in galveston, tx. and i need help to get a doctor to see me for my condistion to show s.s.i. that i have an a.v.m of the brain. but the problem is no doctor will help cuz i have no medical insurance and the state wont help me either. so if anyone out there knows any thing that might help me along please write me back here or at my personal e-mail ; ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ just let me know ur from here okay thanks again

The only thing I can think of is: You should be able to get hold of your test results and medical records that first showed that you have an avm. Have you tried to apply for medical asst/medicaid? I live in PA, and I had to call the public asst. office to get the info and help. Sorry, I couldn't be much help.

Hi Alysha,

There's a not-for-profit group that gives free help to people having problems with insurance or no insurance. You can ask for their help here: http://gallery.patientadvocate.org/requests/paf_cm_request.php

JH

HI, JUST WANT TO SHARE THIS WHAT EVER DOC. YOU FIRST SAW WHEN YOU FILL OUT YOUR SSI PAPERWORK PUT THAT DOC. NAME THEIR THEY WILL REQUEST YOUR RECORDS UNTILL YOU GET TO A NEW DOC. THEY WORK OFF WHAT YOU HAVE BE READY FOR A LONG FIGHT WITH THEM THEY ARE REALLY HARD AND GET A LAWYER TO WORK WITH YOU. MAKE SURE IT’S A DOC THAT WORKS WITH SSI CASES AND IN TEXAS YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY THEM UP FRONT THEY ONLY GET PAID ONCE THE CASE IS WON.AND JUST ONE MORE THING IF YOU HAVE NO LIMITATIONS RIGHT NOW THAT’S KEEPIN YOU FROM WORKIN THEY MAY TURN YOU DOWN TWICE. I AM STILL FIGHTIN THEM CAUSE I AM STILL UNDER MY DOC. IF YOU CAN GET THE SSI, NOT SURE IF MY DOC. TAKES IT OR NOT BUT I DO HAVE ONE OF THE BEST IN HOUSTON,713-■■■■■■■■ HIS NAME IS DR. CHEN. KEEP FIGHTIN DONT GIVE UP GOD BLESS

Hi Alysha. Sounds like finances are tight. I just looked up this group and they are in your area and can help with food,

http://www.angelfoodministries.com/about/

A friend of mine here in TN uses them and says the food is wonderful. I will be praying for you!!!