Seeking advice about painful intermittent headache over left eye

Lots of luck! :green_heart:

Well today’s the day . It’s 8 am and I’m going in for radiation at 145. I am scared to death about the mask abs everything else . They gave me Valium so I hope that knocks me out. I just keep saying it’s only a half hour and one treatment but my thoughts are just racing .

The valium should calm you down a bit.

It is just 30 minutes. Close your eyes and relax.

I think I said earlier that I had chicken pox as an adult and tried to argue with myself that it is just 2 days of being itchy and not to scratch. I didn’t scratch myself, though I did have to run my skin with the pads of my fingers to alleviate the irritation. But it was 2 days and I did power my way through it better than as a kid.

30 minutes should be ok. They might give you some music to listen to, as well. Close your eyes and think of free life afterwards, all the things we’ve not done through lockdown and the sunshine and warm air starting to show itself.

You’ll be fine.

Good luck!

Richard

Thank you that’s what I’m going to try and do . And yes I’ll be free afterwards I’m just so exhausted by all of this . But this is the last step for awhile I hope . Thank you for all the wishes

1 Like

I’m all done I did ok my heart was racing the whole time. But i just kept my eyes closed and it was actually only 27 min . I’m so happy !!!

1 Like

Well done!

With a bit of luck, that’s the whole darned thing behind you. A few checkups in future years to see that everything is closing / closed but with a bit of luck, we’ve helped you through an unpleasant chapter of life.

Well done! I knew you’d be ok. You already did embolisations for goodness sake!

Well done.

Richard

1 Like

Hello again yes I’m all done thank god . And thank you all for all the encouragement getting though this. I am just very tired it’s been 3 days and I took my dogs for a short walk it’s a beautiful spring day here abs came back and napped .
I never do that but I am tired . I am starting a new job on Tuesday I hope I will be ok . It’s only 3 days a week and I have to get back to normal again.
So again thank you for all the help :blush:

1 Like

I think the nervous energy we use going through this stuff uses up a lot. That your body is saying “catch up time!” hopefully means you know it’s all over and you’re relaxing, which is good.

Good luck with the new job! I’m sure you’ll be feeling more on top of things by Tuesday.

It is my absolute pleasure to help out. Very much what I needed when I arrived here was the same sort of encouragement you see me serve to people like you. I suspect I think too much about how much to splurge out in one go and how much to keep some back to allow you to develop a relationship with people in the site, but ideally I get the right balance and people feel looked after rather than bombarded with information.

Have a great weekend! I don’t know about where you are but over here (English Midlands) we’ve got broadly sunny weather forecast for perhaps the next week!! And temperatures up at about 60°F < that’s almost summer!

Very best wishes,

Richard

Just another question did anyone have slight temors on and off in their arms after cyber knife . They are internal feels like my muscles are being pulled. I’m not sure if it’s aniexty I don’t have a headache or anything else . I feel good actually abs I didn’t have them yesterday. Like I said they come and go almost like and ache feeling