Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!

I love this forum because it gives us all the opportunity to offer unconditional love and support to anyone who needs it. I’m not greatly Christian but by my reckoning, it’s all about love.

So, I care not whether you are just enjoying time off work, are excitedly celebrating the deliverance of man, gathering your family about you, are Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu or anyone else. My love be with you tomorrow, even if you’re still working like any other day.

Very best wishes for Christmas and the year ahead!

Love,

Richard

8 Likes

And a very merry Christmas to you, too Mr. Richard! :grinning::christmas_tree:

4 Likes

From me to all as well! I must confess that I’m spending Christmas/Holiday season in Maui this year and have been here for 10 days…its 42 degrees celsius warmer here than home…Wishing everyone all the best in the New Year and thanks so much to all for the support and kindness throughout the year. Take Care, John.

4 Likes

Yes! Merry Christmas to All with hopes of an abundance of Love and Good Cheer throughout the New Year :snowman_with_snow: :fireworks:

Brent

3 Likes

John, that sounds like one of the best ideas ever! Have a great break!

Very best wishes for the year ahead,

Richard

1 Like

Merry Christmas

3 Likes

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all… God bless!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and to a Happy and healthy New Year

3 Likes

Thankyou Richard and all :heart:

Hope you all had a happy Christmas and have a wonderful new years celebrations shortly.

Here’s to a new year with plenty of wonderful times to be had, good health and happiness :clinking_glasses:

Very best wishes

Corrine

3 Likes

Christmas starts at different times, depending on where you live and the traditions of the people you live with, so I would like to wish everyone Merry Christmas in the same way I did last year…

Merry Christmas!

Very best wishes for the year ahead!

All my love,

Richard

2 Likes

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year guys/girls… it’s been a big year for everyone and we will continue our mission in the new year… stay safe… God bless!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to you too Dick. You’ve been a great source of comfort and inspiration to me. I really enjoy reading your posts.
Two years ago on December 22nd I had my hemorrhage and spent Christmas that year in the hospital. Although I am not the way I was pre-bleed I’m glad to be here with my friends and family
Merry Christmas and happy new year to all

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone, and wishing you and yours the best of the season. A big thanks to everyone here for sharing their experience, wisdom and supporting each other. It means so much! All the best, John.

2 Likes