Finally!

Up and walking again!!! After 14 months but it’s something! I had no idea how bad I missed it until I walked more than 5 steps (which I have been doing for weeks) but I finally went from point A to point B and boy it feels great!!! I can’t wait to regain other functions I have lost to my most recent rupture and stroke back in August of last year.

5 Likes

Hey Teiry,
Congratulations, it’s monuments like these that we need to celebrate. They may, at times, seem small to the outside world, but to us they are HUGE. First off, it’s proof that we can recover with lots of work. But second off, it shows you have the determination and with that determination you can conquer anything you put your mind too.
Well done you.

Merl from the Moderator Support Team

1 Like

A big first step! Congrats

1 Like

Great to hear, awesome news! It is certainly news like this that impacts us all to keep working and supporting others. Thanks so much for passing on the news and Take Care, John.

1 Like

Hi Teiry, This is such amazing news and may you continue to get stronger by each day… God bless!

1 Like

Keep at it! You’re doing just great!

1 Like

Thank you everyone!!!
:heart:

1 Like

Hi Teiry:

Congrats! Your triumphs encourages all of us. Baby steps turn in giant steps and giant steps turn into “I can and I did”! Way too go. May God continue your blessings.

Sharon D…

1 Like

Thank you Sharon :slight_smile:

Whoa. Good news. What is it they say?
The journey of a thousand miles begins with
a single step.

Something like that. We are all happy for you!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: