Broken

I was diagnosed with my AVM on February 23rd. It has been decided that Gamma Knife is my only option for treatment and it is scheduled for June 22nd. It’s a lot to deal with on it’s own. Today our 10 year old son was diagnosed with WPW after an abnormal ECG. In the simplest terms it’s a heart arrthmia. He has been referred to sick kids in Toronto. I am literally at my breaking point. Please pray.

Hi Stephanie,

You will be in our thoughts and prayers! I am scheduled to go for GK on May 19, and I understand that it's alot of anxiety and unknown for yourself right now, and to have this added onto your plate is alot. Just know that God is in control of all things and he will make everything ok and work out to his good!

Take care :)

Em

Prayers being said right now!!!

OH Stephanie, I am so sorry to hear this. I will pray for you and your family. One day at a time…and let yourself feel whatever emotions you want to feel and work thru it. You can’t be brave and positive and strong all the time…sometimes you just have to feel your fear and sadness and then you can go forward stronger. I am thinking of you.