- Healing takes time
- Friends will get you through the tough times.
- Going to support groups have helped me heal. I've met amazing people who can relate to me and we meet up every month at the AVM/Aneurysm support group, then grab dinner afterwards.
- Eating healthy is important ( your body will thank you for this )
- Alternative therapies can work! I'm doing acupuncture right now. Do some research and find one that works for you.
-You should love yourself. You've gone through a lot, don't be so hard on yourself.
- Tracking your progress will show you how far you've come. Get a journal.
-Find something you love doing and let it consume you.
= Don't let anyone bring you down or tell you what you'll be. I was told there was no hope for me. I'm seeing results that tell me otherwise.
- Keep on keeping on and never lose hope. Everything takes time and patience.
Today marks 3 years since my rupture and I am not giving up :)