Update a year after discovery

Dear AVM family! It's been a while since I've last been on this site. Sorry for the neglect! It's been a little past a year since I discovered my AVM and gosh, a lot has changed and remained the same!

I got married on August 28th, 2010 and moved back to Seattle! I love Seattle, I just started a new job...and things are pretty fabulous, but my AVM still haunts me. I am having flash backs about the day I found out I had an AVM and the day I had my angiogram. Amazing how I have suppressed the memories and now they are resurfacing again. The fear, the loss of control and the mentality of...I must survive, I will get through this, gosh, I need to put a will together...what if I do die, how limited is my time. Seriously just a bunch of crazy stuff that's making me sick just thinking about it, but it's my reality.

I haven't talked about my AVM in a long time...kinda forgot about it with all the wedding planning and now the family planning ;) but I feel blessed and I hope that God will watch after me always. There are many things that I can't put in words...maybe I'm too scared to write it all down. I love you all. I promise with all my heart. I don't think a lot of people truly understand how WE feel unless they are in our shoes and truly I wouldn't wish this feeling upon anyone. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still around and I am so grateful to have an entire network of wonderful, amazing people to reach out to if I need to.

God Bless all of you...and thanks for being a part of this awesome community.