Unfortunate update on my Son

Jesus I pray that you would stir in the mind of Bryan and begin to awaken him. Help his mind heal, his body heal, and his reality to settle on knowing that You hold Him in Your hands. I ask that the fatigue, confusion, and all areas surrounding the bleed would fade into knowing You are in control. Moreover, I ask that You receive glory as another testimony of Your faithfulness is created in the life of Bryan. Thank you Father. Amen.

1 Like

Thank You so much for the prayers. He has made some progressā€¦he started to move his hand and arm somewhat on command and I showed him a picture of one of his friends and he smiled and laughed when I joked about his friends new mustache! We are planning to get a baclofen pump implanted next week which should allow us to address his muscle plasticity and hopefully improve his recovery.

4 Likes

Praise God I am continuing to lift all parties up to Jesus!

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi Jeff, Sorry for the bad news. Hopefully your son will recover soon and fully. I can see where he got his attitude and positive outlook on life. Youā€™re a good role model, also for others here I suppose. Iā€™m sending whatever good karma I can into the universe for you and Bryan.
Greg