Tomorrow is gamma knife & I am freaking out some -

I am afraid but more for long term affects than tomorrow. I hope this is the right decision on treating this. I just keep thinking that since I haven’t had headaches or any real problems I should just leave it but then I think what if? It bothers me also when others that have been on here in the past and now are not on this site, if they are okay?

Please pray for me tomorrow, I will be at the hospital at 6:30 am but not with bells on :frowning: jk. I know I am being a big baby…

Dawn I will pray for you. I am 1 of those people that is not here as often as I was before. I had Cyberknife 2 and a half years ago and my avm has shrunk . It can be slow but well worth haveing the treatment. TAKE CARE

Many prayers and love with you tomorrow!!! The circle of prayer does work!
Marie

i just had mine done ( December 11th ) and it was no where near as bad as I had imagined it would be in days leading up to the procedure. You will do just fine.
Our Prayers are with you.

Thank you for your prayers & support, I will write and let you know how I am as soon as I can.

Dawn, I am praying for you.
We have to be thankful that we have the choice to make, some don’t have the choice, they are rushed into emergency surgery.
I now how you feel about the long term effects.
We are going to pray that we don’t get any long term effects.

Relax Relax Relax !!! That’s all we can do.

Peace and Blessings,
Ameenah

GOD BLESS YOU. RELAX, THAT’S THE TICKET! MY SON JUST HAD THE SURGURY ON DEC. 1 2009 AND HE DID FINE AND SO WILL YOU. RELAX IS JUST WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO DO WHEN THEY PUT THE HAYLO ON YOUR HEAD. GOD WILL SEE YOU THRU!

Thank you Susan! God did see me thru. I blogged on here earler if you get a chance to read. I felt much calmness even though I was still nervous.