Today!

I am posting this blog for my mom; she went in this morning for her embolization and her craniotomy tomorrow morning. We are all every excited and anxious to get this AVM all taken care of so she can start living her life again. She is having it done in Montifiore( in the Bronx, New York) by Dr. Gordon and Dr. Brooke. Just asking for everyone to keep her in your prayers for the next few days !

Thanks so much,

hope everyone is doing well !

Ciara-

I will be thinking of your mom today and tomorrow, hoping for the best, and anxiously awaiting news of a succesful craniotomy!!!

Shalon

Good luck. Hope to hear about a successful surgery.

Ciara, i’ll be praying for you mum, keep us posted.

i will be praying for your mom

The embolization went well ! and the doctors are very confident the operation tomorrow will be successful

I will be think you all !

Great news!

Well, it’s a good thing that all is going well so far. That meas tomorrow will be easier than if something had gone poorly today!

My thoughts will be with your family and your mom tomorrow. Hope all goes well tomorrow. To begin living life again AVM free. That will be fantastic!!!

Thanks everyone ! The neurosurgeon said tomorrow will be so much easier

Wonderful news, Ciara! I’m praying that all goes perfectly for mom tomorrow. Give her a hug for me!

DEFINITELY praying for your mom. Thinking of your family.

you are all in my thoughts and prayers…best of luck…stay positive