Thank you Lord

I want to talk to someone but I don’t know to whom. I don’t want my family or my friends to know that I am suffering. They would surely be worried. Deep inside me, I’m crushed. God, please help me. Please give me more strength.
But I thank you Lord for this life, for giving me the chance to wake each day, be with my 2 sons, my husband, my family, friends and be able to work as normal as I can.
Thank you, Lord…

Cherry, I think we all have at times felt the same way you are feeling! Stay strong, friend!

You should talk to your family, yes they will be upset but I bet they would be more upset to know you are going through all of this alone. If you really don’t want to talk to them then confide in a friend. How old are your sons?
You have such a good attitude, every day is a blessing I agree with you there. There was a time earlier this year when I really believed I’d never see my son alive again, but by some miracle he was returned to me. I cherish every day I have with him, but always have the fear that it could happen again.
I hope you find the strength to get through this, and please talk to someone.
Let me know how you get on
Jaynie x

I am new to this site – I sent you a friend request, so hopefully it worked. If you want to answer it, I am a good listner.

I also have to remember this too, I also like to keep people at arm’s length, but friends and family are happy to support you if only you give them the chance. It makes them feel good to be needed and makes you feel good too!