Surgery Dates Confirmed

Well hello all, hope everyone is enjoying the spring weather that took forever to get here in Canada…I am just checking in and reading the blogs to see how everyone is and to let you know that on the 18th of April I will be having an embo on my AVM and on the 20th they will be taking this monster out of my head finally. Headaches have been brutal alongside numbness in my cheek, eyesocket, ear and left temple. Pain meds have helped for short periods of time and I was not allowed to return to work while I waited for my surgery. A good thing really, eventhough I was very stubborn about it, I found that when I did any amount of activity for more than a few hours I was getting dizzy, blurred vision in my left eye and felt really tired too quickly. Rest was the only option and it has been hard because I am a very active person. It still concerns me that even after they remove my AVM I may still have my headaches…but I guess we will see what happens. 9 days and counting…wish me luck!!!

Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way!!!

HI, I DONT SEND YOU LUCK I SEND YOU BLESSIN, REST IT’ IS ONLY DAY’S AWAY THE MORE REST YOU GET BEFORE THE SOONER YOU WILL FEEL LIKE YOURSELF AGAIN, IT HAS BEEN SEVEN MONTHS SINCE MY SUGERY AND ON YOUR DATE OF THE 18TH IT WILL BE ONE YEAR SINCE I FOUND OUT ABOUT THE AVM WITH MY BLEED. SO GOD DOES ANSWER PRAY’S I AM ALIVE WELL WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS A LITTLE LOST VISION IN MY LEFT EYE BUT THAT’S NOTHING COMPARED TO NOT BEIN HERE. I AM ALSO GOIN BACK TO MY JOB ON THE 23TH OF APRIL SO HE DOES WORK FOR THE GOOD FOR THOSE THAT LOVE HIM. I WILL BE PRAYIN FOR YOU ON THE 18TH AND 20TH WILL WATCH FOR YOUR POST WHEN YOU COME HOME. GOD BLESS

GOOD LUCK!!!

My thoughts and prayers will be with you!

Best wishes to you on your upcoming embo and surgery!

All the best to you, in my thoughts and prayers

Diane