Return to normal possible?

I never felt so alive since my stroke

I just recently joined this site and felt like you, the more I read the more it scared me but then I remembered God did not spare me to be in fear. I feel like I was extremely blessed. I had a headache was diagnosed with a lime size mass, hospitalized, on Sept. 11, 2012 had my lime filled with onyx and was back to work 5 weeks later. I did ask my Dr. if I'd be normal and he said probably not but what is normal. I have minor head hurts compared to what I am reading. nothing I can't live with. The worst I have had is recently from picking up some heavy tables at work. No medications.

i think there are people on this site who are no longer participating because they were minimally affected by thier AVM.....conversely, there could be many others who have difficulty participating because of their inability to use the computer or type due to a severe AVM. I for one can only participate because someone helps me to type what i dictate. I often wonder if there could be a way to reach out to the more unfortunate. Participating on this site has opened my eyes to other possibilities. It's long and it's slow, but worth it in the end. What do others think?
Linda

same here.