Pulmonary ArterioVenous Malformations (PAVM)

Hi, my name is Todd. My fiance, Brandy has PAVMs. Found when she was just a young child, her parents were told "get a coffin ready" all throughout her life. She has now outlived the 'oldest' patient who had this debilitating form of AVMs. As for myself, I can understand the fear of this, after almost getting arrested in the hospital.
Try to set aside the fear, and anxiety, and do what the doctors tell you. Have the surgery, the world would be a darker place without you here!

From what little research i've done on avm's, i still do not understand them. my fiance has a pretty rare kind.... in this country it was chalked up as orphan lung disease, it wasn't until i read an article on it from a yahoo news spot! there was a hospital in england that had been doing more advanced research on than we were, because of its rarity. i couldn't get on the site because i'm not a doctor, and couldn't really read their studies. i just wish we (as the human race) could just put away our hatred for each other and shut down the worlds military complex, and instead devote our lives to finding the cures for everything, and prolong our lives. i know i want my fiance to live a longer life. i feel as i'm walking on egg shells now. and all her life she always said " i'm living on borrowed time, and when its my time, its my time"