They didn’t do a follow up at Barrow?

Hope u feelin well

They did

They said previous doctor used too much Onyx

And increased the blood :drop_of_blood: flow
That was the indicator that it was not obliterated 100%

He covered “most of it”
And left “a small part”

They maxed out what they were able to use as a permanent fix in me - he said a tad over 3cc’s total

No left over AVM post resect?

Well, you’re typing alright - keep going! My :pray: r with u

Well,

What we have in common is that I thank god - I had the hemorrhage - tough to type or say, that’s for certain

But, it was life changing & apparently it is what I needed - then BNI was actually able to go in & fix this darn near on a dime - during the worst parts of this “pandemic” - if anything changed in my path, everything would have been different

And now - like I mentioned somewhere else on here - my gi issues are worse than being post hemorrhage & embolization

gastrointestinal

I have been through more imaging for my “gi” issues than my head - maybe 6 CT’s, one MRI & one ultrasound - So far, “they” have found nothing at all - I just ache bellow the right side of my rib cage

That’s awesome when did they performed craniotomy? Even with covid awesome.

It was a Onyx Embolization :pray:

A resect seem so much more intense -
It just does, to me. . . The embolization alone was the most intense thing I have ever felt my life - since it was as paired with my hemorrhage. . . I never thought the outcome could ever be so good

Just to hop in on the gi front, I lost my gallbladder, appendix, and part of my small intestine due to the shunt and other complications. Just saying, these AVMs are a beast!

From what I understand first it bled then you had GK then bled again the craniotomy to take it out for good?

DR. ROBERT ROSEN FROM LENOX HILL. I SWEAR BY HIM! He has performed my 15/20. Last on 11 years ago and mostly asymptomatic. Read my story and hang in there. Originally, doctors thought I had stomach cancer and a few months to live. Without Rosen, no me, my daughter, and two grandkids!

I hope everything went well and please take care and look after yourself so you have time to recover… God bless!

2 Likes

Thank you Adrian.
For now my symptoms is my right hand index finger hurts A LOT.
Right after craniotomy my right arm was completely numb they did a CT scan and brain was OK. I am doing 2nd session of accupuncture tomorrow. I am also learning how to write lyrics and use DAW software to compose music. I really don’t want to have a 2nd seizure. I am also with physologist because of COvid + failed embolizations and now fear. But over all happy they removed the AVM. Now I will do a 20 point EEG for 3 days ever 6 months to see if everything is Okay, I hope everything is okay, it should.

1 Like

Good to hear you’re slowly getting there… what DAW do you use as I also use some in my free time… I use Logic more than anything but have pretty much used them all… God bless!

I am using Ableton Live 11
Music and worshiping God has been my recovery
And also assemble computers again do fun stuff I enjoyed before so I can use my hand
The pain/numbness is going away 3/10 now

2 Likes

Yes Ableton is a great DAW to use and I agree making music is such a great release as you go into another zone and forget about everything else… God bless!

2 Likes

I’m going to worship school in Redding California to learn how to sing

2 Likes

How are you feeling? Glad to see you back, you’re quite a ways away from your surgery date.

1 Like