I'm still lucky

i’m still lucky… i can still do things, other things… i can be productive… i can read… i can write… i can breathe… i’m still lucky… i have friends…old ones and new ones… i have my family…my parents, brothers… i have my own…my husband and my son…
i’m still lucky… and i thank God for it…

Agreed 1 million %!!! I can not even explain how lucky I feel nor the happiness and relief I fell deep in my soul! Good for you Gey! Your positive words made my day! Thank you for sharing you thoughs and feelings.

I love the words… you are so blessed…

Since my “re-birth” my entire focus is on letting others know how precious life is, because it’s so obvious to me now. Even if we’re not exactly the way we were before - we are alive and can feel, think and love. I think it’s great that you appreciate your life. I do too! And we can be a message to others about appreciating what they have. Just like your blog post did!

thank you all for appreciating my blog post…it lightens up my spirit and you all made my day… :slight_smile:

Hi Gey. Best wishes to you and yours. I love your positive spirit and attitude. We all have so much to be thankful for, and when facing they it can be hard to see.