I'm back!

Hello everyone! Sorry I was MIA for so long. I’m doing well, really. And thanks to Kim for posting a quick update for me right after my trip to Denver.

Treatment #12 in Denver went off just fine. The usual swelling and I have a new wound on the side of my cheek that I’m trying not to be a hypochondriac about! But other wise it was a piece of cake! The real set back was that both Josh and I caught a stomach virus on the way back home and that was really what made MIA!

We were able to meet up with my pal Allison from Alaska and her mom Jody the night before for dinner, and we also saw them pre treatment that morning. We were both calling dibs on the “waterfall” room, but since Allison is a young one at only 20, she always goes in before us older folks, and she got the room! I was left to fall asleep while gazing at the beach and palm trees. Not a bad consolation.

And surprise!!! Sharon was also in for treatment the same day. We didn’t know that our paths would cross, but it was a great treat. We hung out and chatted for just a few minutes, as we were both getting prepped for treatment. The hubbies did get to hang out and chat a little longer while waiting for us to get out of surgery.

I’ve posted the “glamour shots” with both ladies over at the Who’s Met Who? thread.

I’m trying to get caught up on the emails and messages from everyone, and I sincerely appreciate all of the thoughts, well wishes, etc. It is so amazing to be part of this family and I’m so touched by everyone’s continued concern. You guys are the best!

xoxo
Shalon

Glad you are back , YOU WERE MISSED !

Good, glad it went well Emelda! :wink:

Shalon, i am happy it went well. take care.

Welcome back Shalon. Glad to hear you are okay.

It’s always good to hear the smile in your voice. Happy to see you around again! Feel Better.

So so glad to see you back … :slight_smile: Thanks for the update!

Thanks everyone! It’s good to be back. I’ve missed all of my AVMers!

And Lianne! Now I’m going to have nightmares! The one movie you just had to mention… I’m not kidding I’m a total freak when it comes to that movie. Can’t look at mirrors the same way since that last one… I can’t believe I channeled that movie with my title. ha ha ha!

Glad to have you back.

So glad you’re back…I was worried!

I’m glad you’re back !!!

I’m glad to hear trip #12 went well. The stomach virus is not causing problems any more I hope! Meeting AVMers sounds very exciting!