Going back to the hospital next week

…Same hospital where I have spent multiple days in the neuro ICU, had more MRIs than I can count, 2 angiograms, 4 trips to the emergency room for AVM-related issues, and of course, had my AVM removed via craniotomy. But this trip is different… This time, I am not the patients, my wife is. And why will she be in the hospital? To give birth (via C-section) to our second son! Much like with the birth of our first son 3.5 years ago, I will be walking the halls of the hospital where 5 years ago I feared I may not live to see outside of those walls. I will again get to walk those halls as the proud father of a newborn.

Good on ya mate. Congratulations

How wonderful, looking forward to the birth announcement! Congrats to you all!
Blessings!
Marie

That’s fantastic Jake! Congratulations!

Congrats!

All the best for you and your family!

Debbie

Good luck to your wife and congratulations to the both of you! …or maybe I should say to the three of you since you have another son. The best to the entire family!!

this is such great news! I hope all goes great and I am sure it will. I love babies…:slight_smile:

what a special time in your life. A time to celebrate. I also have 2 sons. I have a 5year old and a son who will be 3 on 11/1. There is nothing better in life then being there mommy and my strength comes from wanting to be with them. Best of luck to you and your family

Congratulations Friend! Me too…I will be a grandmother in January after I went through exactly what you and I went through…Thank you God!!! Is the baby a girl or a boy and name, please! Contratulations Jake! I’m so happy for you!

Much congratulations to you and your wife!
Patti

Well, based on the ultrasound that Erin (my wife) had several months ago, we are having a boy. However, my mom, who happens to be a nurse that works in the neonatal intensive care unit, has her doubts about the reading of the ultrasound and thinks there is a chance that it may be a girl. I don’t know… Sure looks like a boy to me.

At any rate, no name has been selected yet. We have a few in mind, but we’re going to wait until we see him.

Congratulations! Babies are such a wonderful blessing.

Excellent news! Thanks for sharing and congrats!

Congrats to you both!