How true is that?

Didn’t know where to post it so let it be here:
for those with ruptured brain avm, can you agree with that statement; you can do 98% of things with your only hand, but sometimes these 2% are crucial!”
just my thoughts, seem to be rather funny but true(. what would you say?

Artem,

I’m sure it is true. So true, in fact, it is an example of what we call in the UK “sod’s law”!

Richard

didn’t understand the connection between my thought and your phrase. could you explain please?

I’m sorry, it is an English phrase. You have heard of Newton’s laws of physics, Stone’s law, Planck’s constant? These are laws which describe the behaviour of the universe. There is also a joke law, which in the US is called Murphy’s law and in the UK, we have one called Sod’s law…

Murphy’s law states that if something can go wrong it eventually will go wrong and Sod’s law states something like if you really need something to work, it stops working as soon as you need it, and only while it would be important for it to be working.

It is the same principle by which when I put money in the bank, the interest rates go down and when I take money out of the bank, they go up. When I’m already running late for work, the bus is cancelled, and then (when you don’t need a bus) you see three going past in quick succession.

So, Sod’s law affects medicine in the same way. That you have 98% function, but it’s the 2% you absolutely need today.

I’m afraid Sod’s law follows me round everywhere.

Hope that helps! Google the different laws!

Richard