Is it possible to have another bleed?

The one who could truly answer that is his neuro and radiologist BUT I do recall a weird feeling/headaches after my embolization making me panic and fear another bleed but rest assured it’s normal or so I was told (lol!) it takes a bit (a few weeks) for the brain to adjust and once it does those weird sensations/headaches should lessen or not occur. I hope I was of some help :slight_smile:

I’m based in Australia.

That’s good he has been able to move on. He might be like me and h ave some brief set backs but it’s gets better slowly I found

No I actually just cut the caffeine out solely because I was a caffeine/ cola addict. I’m talking 6 litres + a day for 10+ years. I got fat. So I switched to diet and watched what I ate and lost 42kgs. But then I started thinking this fake chemical sugar is possibly not good at all in large quantities. So I quit

But I’ve heard coffee in moderation can be health beneficial too?

And yes please share any sugar free recipe :slight_smile:

Hang in there.
I have my angiogram in June I hope nothing has moved sometimes I feel with covid and all the stress things got ‘moved’

I try to sleep as much as possible and I try to avoid streets. Easier said that done this year!

I have intermittent leave approved after work so that helps a lot.

Hi Aroha,

I was told after surgery on my AVM & can speak firsthand that I’ve never been the same… the trauma from my bleed in 2011 is still strong on my mental health & anytime I get a headache or anything sudden that feels weird my old bleed feelings come back & it does cause anxiety cause you think the worst.

In this current climate we call 2020 everyone has held their fair share of BS and our mental health is paying for it… it’s best to get in & see his neuro when possible just for piece of mind for both of you if concerned but he has to remember he’s had an angio recently & all was fine… the trauma & anxiety caused by that trauma triggers us to panic every time something weird happens in the AVM location, which is normal as humans… God bless!