One week post crainiotomy pic

No problem i am here for you!!

HI Jasmine…I am going to send you a big email tomorrow. I saw some of your videos and you rock girl! My son had his angiogram today and his is 2.8 cm in the largest area. It is located in the supplementary motor area of the frontal lobe. I keep reading horror stories for recovery but you seemed to kick butt. I can’t wait to hear more about your experience.

Lisa Shanahan
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Congrats jasmine. You look amazing

Glad to hear you are doing well!

You look great!!! Well done!! And all the very best for the future :slight_smile:

Jasmine are you the Jasmine on YouTube? I found you by accident and enjoyed your documentaries.

1 Like

You look beautiful! God is good!

Hi kell, yes im the jasmine on youtube im glad you enjoyed the videos!!!

1 Like

It gives me hope :grin:

1 Like

Jasmine1 how about sharing the links to your youtube videos? We’d love to see you in real life!

Seenie

Thank you so much!!! Have faith and everything will be ok! If you have any questions or need someone to talk to i am hear for you!

1 Like

Seenie,

I remember Jasmine shared her video last year:

http://www.avmsurvivors.org/t/update-post-craniotomy-2months/15736

Richard

1 Like

Hi Jasmine,
So glad your surgery went well. You can cover your scar with a headband if you want, but it’s not that bad at all in my humble opinion. You’re right: scars are a reminder of what you survived. Very happy you are raising AVM awareness via YouTube! I had never heard of AVM’s until I was told I had one. No one I knew had heard of them either before that. I’ve been telling everyone I meet about them, explaining what it is, how they’re found and treated, and showing my staples (now the healing scar) to anyone who wants to see and learn.
My scar will run the entire length of the back of my head, from crown to nape. The 25 staples closing that incision were removed only last week. I am numb from there all the way to my ear, a space as big as my outspread hand. Does the numbness ever go away?