Yup, I Deleted Some Blogs

Someone told me that no one likes negativity, and I realized alot of what I had posted was negative. I am not normally a negative person, the AVM among other things has taken its toll and I’m sorry my friends that you havent gotten to meet the ‘real’ Jo, she’s positive and supportive friendly, even sweet most of the time. So because I really want you all to like me and be my friends, NO MORE NEGATIVITY! Only positivity from here on out I promise, and I apologize for the negative posts.

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

You wrote what you felt at the time, so that was the real you then. I am happy you’ve decided to take a positive outlook though! :slight_smile:

Just remember that we love you and whether you’re having a good day or a bad day, you don’t have to hide it from us.

Love, Connie

If you don’t feel good you don’t have to put a happy face on for us.We all understand you!You have to let your fear and anger out.I was in that angry,crying phase for like six months after the diagnosis.At first I went home after the hospital and tried living my life like before,like I don’t have an AVM.That kicked me in the butt!One day it all came down and I didn’t want to leave the house anymore.I started thinking that if I would die it would be easier on my family.It took me a while to get out of that black hole.Then I started to accept the AVM and did the Angio.It was hard,but the Angio was important for the treatment planning.You will make it!!!

Jo am I gonna have to fly over and bash you again? Do not appol for beingyou, this is the one pace we can say anything and ‘Blame The AVM’ say wot you think/feel whenyou think/feel it OK x

Making myself vulnerable by expressing emotions that may be uncomfortable to others is very difficult for me. But, when you do it - you give me permission to do the same - you show me that it is safe to do so. And that gives me courage to open up more too.

To quote Marianne Williamson,

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

It’s ok to write down some bad things. AVM’s suck, everybody here knows that. If you feel like crap that’s ok to say so. This is a support website. If everybody was doing great nobody would be here.