You guys won't believe my birthday cake!

This has been a big week for me. My survival anniversary was Monday. Wednesday I made it to the beach for the first time since last year since it was so nice here in the northeast. I cried a little since I really didn’t think it was going to happen for me this year. My daily migraines due to my rupture have kept me in my dark room since May. Which is a big change considering last summer I was living the dream spending every weekend down there at a condo on the beach with friends. Yesterday was my birthday and had about a dozen people over in my dads basement bar, another thing I didn’t think would be possible because of my head pain… And the cake my friend made was crazyyy!! I just had to share it with everyone here!!

Complete with a heart band aid haha Always great to have a cake decorator in your circle of friends :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Incredible. It also helps to have a sense of humour! Did you actually cut into it? ROFL … and do tell, what was inside?

I have been told by everyone in my life I haven’t lost my sense of humor! The cake idea was mine haha but I had no idea it would have turned out so great. I want to get a tattoo with the same general idea once the dust settles on my life… Yes!! I did cut into it!! I said I was performing brain surgery! Lol the inside was red velvet, and very delicious!!

2 Likes

Keeping your sense of humour makes all the difference! Congratulations on having a wonderful party. I’ll bet everyone had a great time.
Seenie

What a great friend and cake! Yes you must keep your sense of humor not only for yourself but for our care givers. I am so glad you were able to celebrate your birthday even though your head hurts!
I still have a piece of my ice cream cake in the freezer which I need to eat soon!
Angela

Wow ! :slight_smile: , yeah I thought the same as Seenie, What did it look like in side ? (Red velvet cake lol ?, or regular ?) Very nice design ont he cake :slight_smile: , love the band aid

Wow this is awesome!

That is a completely amazing cake! You have got some very creative friends!

Happy anniversary! And very best wishes for the year ahead!

Richard / DickD