YAY, I survived!

I had my embollisation last week on tuesday and I was supposed to have 1 blood vessel glued but he managed to do 4!!! What happened was he did the 1st one and the 2nd one was easy to do but then the 3rd one bled so he glued that and the 4th one because of the pressure. And now instead of me having to have had 7 embos I dont have to have any more because it was enough to shrink it!!! IM SO HAPPY! so next step is to be referred for the gamma-kinfe thing! Ah its such a relief, the haemmorhage was small but i was in hosital all week and feel rubbish but im alive and healthy so who cares! Anyway just thought id share my good news.

HELLO OMZIE! CONGRATULATIONS!!! EXCELLENT WORK!!!
GOOD FOR YOU!!! Be good to you. Take care of you. I hope you “feel” better and better and better… I am so HAPPY for your happiness. You are in my thoughts and prayers. You are WONDERFUL!!!

WOW it is so wonderful! I am so HAPPY for you. I will be praying for a fast and full recovery for you. You so deserve the satisfaction, enjoyment and relief.

All my best
Lee Ann

nice one !!! very happy for you, get well soon,looks like things are on the UP for you !!!

all the best
Jerry

That’s great Omzie i am so pleased for you. hope you start to feel better real soon and we’ll get that coffee ok let me know

Wonderful news, Omzie! I am so happy for you!