Worrying now

It seems like this journey has taken so long, and We’ve waited for so long to find out whats going to happen, and now that its just around the corner im terrified. This time next week we’l know what they are going to do, wether they are going to let her have the operation or wether they have decided that she just wont survive it…I cant decide what would be for the best? with all the risks involved with surgery would it be better to leave it? And then theres the risks with just leaving it?. Really scared now of what they are going to do and say next week…hardly sleeping, its just such a big decision that we arent going to have any say in…Just felt like ranting…feeling lost all over again.

I just read your profile Helen.I also had my brain avm on the right side on teh temporal lobe.Worries is a part of this situations but dont let them undertake you or your sister.Faith in God is our major weapon.

Hi Helen, all you can do is be calm and have faith in our Lord. I have been told for years that its best to not touch my AVM because I’m a high risk… and my chances of survival are less than 10%… Just have faith he will take care of it.

STAY STRONG AND YOU WILL BE FINE IN WHAT THEY DECIDE TO DO, I FINALLY AFTER NEARLY A YEAR GOT A DATE FOR TREATMENT AND ITS BEEN WELL WORTH IT, WE ALL HAVE TO TRUST THE DOCTERS HERE ALL THE BEST

Hi Helen
Have faith in the doctors as they won’t let yous make the wrong desicion. I must be a stressful time for you all. I will be thinking and praying for you all, take care.

Have faith, this is bigger than you, and my situation is bigger than me.

I’m human, you are human and so are the doctors, just pray.

Peace,
Ameenah