Wonderful News!

I got a call this morning from the doctor who did the biopsy on my thyroid. It’s benign! Praise God! I am so relieved. Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes.

Love, Connie

Yay!!! That deserves a little celebrating! If I could access FB at work, I would send you a big hug! Will do it when I get home…maybe even multiple hugs!!! :slight_smile:

AWESOME! I am soooo happy for you.

That is totally the best news sis, so happy for you xoxox

Wonderful news Connie!

Yeah! What great news!

That’s so good to hear!

Hello dear Connie,
congratulations, I am so pleased. Have a really great day.

Hey- Connie- Good for you!!! Yeah!!!

yay! i’m so happy for you

Congratulations Connie! I am so happy and relieved for you!!! You deserved some good news for a change! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving w/your family! Take care and praise God for such wonderful news! Denise

That is wonderful!!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

We are hanging in there - Art had another seizure(focal hand and arm) on 11/14 and his hand and arm is very weak - It always does that when he has a seizure but gets better with time. Good news is the his Dr. said he can reapply for his Driving Lic. yuppie - We took the paperwork to the DMV on 11/24 should be three weeks for the interview and then written test, then driving test. He pass all of them last time - keep us in your prayers.

Hey I didnt realise thank goodness for this wonderful news!

Dear Connie, I am so happy for you. The news are great indeed, you deserve it. Love to all. xxx

Hey Connie - sorry I havent been logged on for ages! I am so pleased to hear your news - u must be so relieved!!! Have a wonderful christmas and new year! Lisa xxx