Why me? If this is ever a question you've asked yourself then you may want to read this

Why me? That is a question asked by many when they are in difficult situations. That is what I thought today and with in a breath I thought…Would I want this for someone else? I am in hospice and praying for another day. I guess if someone has to do it then why not me. I feel awful almost all of the time, and I guess this is where people have to decide do I lay down and give up or do I get up and fight like…well you get the point! I decided to get up and help others not just with problems like mine but with anything. It’s not why me it’s what can I do. I can do my best to make sure no one has to feel like that. If I can change someones life by giving them a smile, or a favor, or even how I raise my own children to be. That’s my mark in life, and that will be here for an enternity.~Jessie

Jesse, I love your out look of life :slight_smile: You are God’s good servant. you are such an inspiration to all on this site.

It is such a great honor to read your messages. your faith shows so strongly through this message. It shows that the Lord is with you and has you in his arms. The Holy Spirit is working within you.

Praying that the Lord will continue to give you the strength and comfort. that He would put his hands upon you and heal you. that He would be with your family and friends in comforting them. I ask this in His name Jesus Christ Amen.

God Always shelters those who put their trust in him.

Ps. 91:1-2. He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I Trust.”

Love and God Bless
Mark and Tina

Absolutely beautifully said & a great outlook!

you are inspiring. i often ask myself that question, i then say why not me me but i still keep saying but why me.
thank you for inspiring me.