Where is liam?

Dearest Liam…please come back…I am also only new to the site but your upbeat nature and advice really spoke to me. I know I am not on the site very often but it is so comforting to know you are all here…so please come back…without support we would all be lost and it sure sounds like we would all love to know you are back…take care of yourself whatever you decide and keep your happy smile!

Liam is more than missed he is needed!! We need you Liam! I am not kidding! Please come back.

I cannot find Liam in my friendslist !!! Who got his telephone number?

Has anyone noticed that Peter is gone again?

I wrote to Liam and let him know that Peter is gone. I hope LIam will come back!

what message? who ? what is going on? send me a message via this site if its easier., my daughter erin is very close to Liam and I need to be able to explain this to her so that she does not get upset…

Wow! Liam gone? I am totally confused and crushed! He was the first to welcome me to the site! His name is well known among my family now. I’m bothered that there would be something said by anyone on this site to run him off (if that is the case). I think of this site as a tightly knit community of people all across the world with something in common. This site part of the reason I was able to make it through my daughter’s issues with a positive outlook. I believe that same type of support given to others can help them too. I KNOW, it won’t be the same without Liam.

Liam: If you are reading this, please reconsider… or at least send me your email.
To everyone else: Can’t we all just get along?

Hope everyone is having a great day! ((((hugs)))))

i just read everyones messages and I am totatly confussed and gutted that Liam has gone what am I going to do ? If it wasent for Liam I dont know what would have happend he guided me and explained everything to me like none of the doctors , Liam please come back I feel as if someone has died . Whats this about horrible messages that Liam was getting well if its true I hope that the person is still not on this site . can someone fill me in as to why Liam is gone ??? Liam loved this site and he helped everyone as i can see from all the messages . whos peter ?

Hello, everybody, unfortunately I was visiting family when all of these events took place and am just now getting caught up to speed.

Liam is a good friend and an important part of this community. It is very unfortunate that the actions of one person has offended our friend and the entire community.

As moderator, part of my responsibility is to protect the interests of the community so I will deal with the offending member as fairly as possible while protecting the interests of our members. Hopefully this will be enough to persuade Liam to return to the site.

I apologize for this member’s actions. It’s very unfortunate that the great positive energy of our community has been disrupted by one person. Feel free to post any comments publicly or privately to me.

Sincerely,
Ben

Leave your comments for Liam- I’m going to copy/paste this ENTIRE THREAD at 11pm Eastern time.

Thanks;
Regis

Liam-

It is me again… PLEASE come back, Please, PLEASE PLEASE! I have faith that our messages will melt your heart. How could you say no to all of these people begging you to come back? Come on… even my husband was asking about you today, to see if you decided to come back yet. He calls you the “grandfather” of the site. ha ha… (by no means anything to do with your age, just your knowledge). Hope all is well in your world. (((((hugs)))))

Liam,
Come Back…We MISS YOU…i’M SENDING THE ANGELS FOR YOU!!!COME ON!!!
SENDING ANGEL LIGHT AND LOVE LOTS OF IT TO YOU…D

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

I miss u my friend and cant wait for u to come back, u kept me well informed but also kept me laughing. COME BACK!!! PLEASE???
Luv and hugs
Jo