What next

I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE FOR A LONG TIME. IT DOESN'T MAKE THINGS GO AWAY, DOES IT?. IN MY LAST UPDATE I WROTE MY AVM'S WEREN'T DANGEROUS. A WEEK LATER I GOT A CALL FROM MY DOCTOR SAYING I SHOULD HAVE MY AVM'S EMBOLIZED, JUST HAD THE LEFT ONE DONE AND HAD MY CHECK UP. WAS TO WAIT TILL FALL AND HAVE THEM LOOKED AT AGAIN. OK, TAKE TWO STEPS BACK AND PUNT. HE PRESENTED MY CASE TO THE AVM BOARD, SEEMS AS THOUGH EACH OF THEM ARE CONNECTED TO ONE OF THE LARGE VEINS THAT DRAIN AND A BLEED MIGHT BE A BIG PROBLEM.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL. I GO BACK NEXT MONTH TO SEE HOW I'M DOING AND TO SET UP A DATE FOR THE NEXT ONE. I ASKED MY HUSBAND IF THE DOCTOR FELT I REALLY NEED ANOTHER ONE, AND HE TOLD ME YES. WHAT SHOCKED ME WAS HE (MY HUSBAND) SAID THERE VERY WELL COULD BE A BLEED, MAYBE NOT NOW BUT IT WILL COME. HE HAS NEVER BEEN BLUNT ABOUT THIS MESS WE'RE IN, HE FEELS I'M STRONG ENOUGH TO HANDLE IT. SO DO MY GIRLS (3 ADULTS), I SOMETIMES WONDER IF THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT ME.!!!!!

I LIKE WHAT KATIE SAYS....DON'T STOP BELIEVING. THANKS YOU FOR THAT KATIE.:) MY KAYTE TELLS ME GOD ONLY GAVE ME THIS LIFE BECAUSE I'M STRONG ENOUGH TO HANDLE IT. I LIKE SHE HAS THAT FAITH IN ME.

MIGHT HAVE ONE SMALL PROBLEM...MY GRANDSON WON AT A REGIONAL COMPUTER CONTEST AND IS GOING TO CALIFORNIA TO COMPETE NATIONALLY.........HE WANTS GRAMMIE WITH HIM....I WILL BE GOING HELL OR HIGH WATER.

Judy ,
You most certainly know how to punt !
You are well on your way to the punting championship winner title .
You - come hell AND high water - will get there - where ever there is - every time .