What are the chances of another bleed

Does anyone know if there is any statistics about reoccurring bleeds after surgery?
It’s been 5 weeks since surgery and I’m still a nervous wreck for my 12 year old daughter.

Crystal, avms are as different as fingerprints, so statistics really don't have a lot of meaning. Also, I do not think that reading statistics, no matter what they said, would calm your fears. You have been through a very traumatic experience that is still fresh. It is common for parents in your situaiton to experience a certain amount of PTSD. Counseling can be helpful to help you process what has happened and alleviate some of that anxiety. I stayed fearful for awhile after my son's avm surgery. Eventually the anxious thoughts recede. How is your daughter feeling?

Sending prayers to you and your family.

Cheers,
Santhosh
Bangalore, India.

From my understanding and research once an AVM has been removed completely then there is no chance of any other bleeds...if the AVM has been removed then no issues from what I was told after my surgery...God bless and sending prayers to you and your family!