Welcome to our wonderful community, bon_mcwilliam from Alberta, Canada!

@bon_mcw Hey there and welcome to AVM Survivors Network! How’s the Canadian Rockies? I’m not really familiar with that place, but I heard Icefields Parkway is one of the best places to visit there! I’m glad that you found this community. It must be hard having a newborn and suffering from AVM, but it’s great to have your family by your side! How are you now? I hope you are doing fine. Also, I am hoping that this community will be able to help you through this tough journey.

The search icon (top right) is just one click away, so, if there’s anything you’re looking for a click is all it takes!

@Lead_Intern

Uhhh, I am looking for @bon_mcw’s post, as I am also in Canada…, but I only see Eymie’s… what am I missing :grin:

I believe Eymie greeted based on establishing a profile. I haven’t seen a post yet, or I do not believe so. I’m a Canadian as well, Manitoba, and will be joining a friend tonight to cheer on the Leafs! Take Care, John.

1 Like

Hi @ebAVM & others,
@JD12 is correct, I hadn’t made a post just got a warm welcome after I set up a profile. I live in Lake Louise with my partner and two beautiful little boys (7 months & almost 4 yrs) I’m currently awaiting further diagnostic imaging for my neurosurgeon to determine his recommended treatment plan for the AVM in my left frontal lobe. Thanks for welcoming me to the group, I’m looking forward to learning some other members stories.

Hey Bon,

Lovely to hear from you.

I live in Whitby, ON., and it is late here, so I will respond more tomorrow or Tuesday.

I have a picture of me and my two boys, on the bridge over the outflow of Lake Louise, the summer before my brain exploded…………

Is that a good cliff-hanger….?

Talk soon,

Barry (aka Ebb)

Guys,

There is a “Canadians” group if you fancy joining. It doesn’t write “Canadian” under your name like other groups but if it helps you guys be together, it’s there.

Look under “groups” on the three-line menu, top right.

Best wishes all,

Richard