Week one Post-op

Barbara, I'm just trying to make a deal with them so I don't have to cook for myself any more. I can even be there body guards if they wanted me too, Heck... I'll even wash there cars for them. LOL

LOL... too funny.

(Went to go get my 'great love'...... coffee..... and had to try very hard to resist the compelling urge to grab a homemade (all from scratch - that's the only way to 'roll') cookie dough infused chocolate cupcakes with cookie dough frosting & eat it. It's past midnight here, so no turning into 'gremlins' allowed for me - ;).)

MMmmm…coffee and chocolate, my favorite! Will you marry me? Will you at least have me over for coffee? I’ll bring donuts…? LOL

LOL. Food, coffee, donuts... what more could one ask for? :)

(I have a WONDERFUL - absolutely to die for so good - Peanut Butter Fudge that I am sooooooo seriously putting in the next chocolate ones that I make. Contemplating the type of icing/frosting to do for it. This time was Chocolate Chip cookie dough & frosting (no eggs so it's absolutely so 'safe' to indulge in eating the raw cookie dough). Lava cakes (lemon, chocolate, caramel, peanut butter), brownies, peanut butter balls, pudding pops (my all time favorite popsicles), cheesecakes... OMG, I gotta stop (too much brain excitement at this time of night - and that's only some of the dessert type foods and there's still sooooooo much more - lol).)

Should you ever travel nearby in the South, you'll have a meal with your name on it buddy. Maybe we can get Barbara in on it too. :)

You’re making me hungry. A butter cream frosting might go good with that. :slight_smile: If I ever get down that way… I’ll take you up on that. The same goes for you if you ever come up north. Steaks on the grill are my specialty. We have a large amusement park nearby. So bring your daughters along.

Yummmmm... did a chocolate chip cookie dough buttercream frosting for the chocolate chip cookie dough ones. I'm debating a buttercream or whipped topping for the PB ones (heck, I may even try a (PB) fudge topping as an experiment).

Wow sounds like you’ve both got everything planned out for it! im currently thinking that i might do a trip to the US in 2012 sometime as it is a life dream of mine to get the Universal Studios in Orlando so i can go to Harry Potter World as i am a huge fan so it looks like i’ll definitely have a lot of visiting to do! with a lot of cookie dough buttercream frosting om nom nom! =]

Sound like fun to me. :)