Was wondering if anyone experienced these effects after embos?

After I had my first embo last week, I had a hard time coming out of the anisthea. I was put under sedation overnight. I was fighting the nurses and my fiance said it took 8 people to hold me down. When I woke me from sedation the next afternoon, I was told that I was halosunating and hearing things. I argued with the Dr.s and eventually I left the hospital against the hospitals recomendation. We came home and watched TV and went to bed. The thing is, I dont remember anything till the next day. I got up and watched the race on Sunday, but was in a fog the entire day. Jessie keeps telling me things that I said and did that I have no memory of even though I was up and moving around and doing things like walking talking and joking. She also told me that I would fall asleep often for a couple of minutes anbd wake up and tell her about an elaborate dream I had. I have no memory of that either. Anyway, I haven't been able to see my Dr. since because of a snow storm and He is at a conference this week. Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Peace

Dave

Dave, I am so surprised you were allowed to leave the hospital. I could be wrong, but one of the medications they use a lot of is for brain swelling. Its side effect is extreme hallucinations. Most hospitals know this of coarse, and to be blunt, they tell your family such. And in my case, they were in charge, not me. I argued, and argued, to be taken to another hospital. I told them about my “patients rights”, lol. I will never forget my father visiting, and doing one of those finger waves at me “you are going no-where, you are at one of the best hospitals in the world. Shut up and do what they tell you to do”. Apparently my dad, being my dad, got the point through to me, lol. I’ll also never forget my surgeon coming by, Dr. Mims, and me crying, and perfidiously apologizing to him, the man who saved my life, about how I was acting. He looked at me in the eyes, and simply said “James, I cracked your head open. That’s how you are going to be because of the medications we gave you. You were like on magic mushrooms, lol”. You definitely need to find out if that med was used, and to be blunt, why they allowed you to leave…

Thanks James,
At least I know now that I am the only one to have these symtpoms. I’ll make sure to ask the Dr., when I see him about this. He did tell my fiance that I would need to have 3 or 4 more embo’s before the craniotomy. Maybe they will be able to adjust the med.s. As far as them letting me leave, my fiance said that I got up and used the bathroom 2 times, and as far as everyone else could tell, I was ok. I just don’t remember anything. They didn’t want me to leave, I left on my on. When I tried to re-enter the hospital, they told me that I had to go through admitting again. Then the Police showed up and I just left. Don’t remember that either. Thanks again for sharing your experience with me.
Peace
Dave