Warm welcome @Taormina1!

A warm welcome to @FD7 !

Like yourself, you will also find that the community doesn’t only comprise of AVM sufferers but of those who have family members affected by it. We understand how frightening it can be to see your loved one going through something that is out of our hands. You will also find that there are many mothers affected by this, and if you would like I would be happy to connect you to some if you’d please or feel free to do so yourself!

We hope the site can provide you with the information and advice you need for considering the best treatment for your son or even if it is to hear about other people’s stories! We are here if you have any questions or concerns so please do feel free to message me. You are not alone!

Hope to see you around! :smiley:

Roshan

Hi Roshan, I’m a little late but thank you for the warm welcoming note! I hope you be are doing great! We are researching AVM interventions for our son who has a spenzolerà-Martin grade 3 AVM un or near Broca’s area (left frontal).what is the best way to ask about this on the site? Any tips appreciated! Thanks! Best, Taormina1!

1 Like

Hey @FD7

Welcome to AVM survivors! It’s good to hear from you! I’m not sure if Roshan is still working with us but you can create a topic and ask whatever you like.

The “create topic” button can be found on the home page and either appears as a blue “+” in a circle or as a blue button “+ Topic”. Give the topic a title (e.g. Broca’s Area AVM) and then tell us or ask us whatever you like.

If that’s all to complicated, just reply here but if you can create a new topic, it may be more effective.

Very best wishes,

Richard