Walking miracle boy

JOHN CAN TRUELY TESTISFY THE MIRACLE THAT HAPPEN IN HIM…HE IS PERFECT. HE HAD TWO EMBOLIZATIONS AND CRANIOTOMY AND WOW THEN THREE AND HALF DAYS WENT HOME STOPPED BY THE SCHOOL TO THANK THEM AND EVERYONE HERE ON THE AVM SUPPORT GROUP,FAMILY AND HIS CLOSE FRIENDS. HE WANTED TO DO THAT SO BADLY TO STOPPY BY THE SCHOOL… AND HE HAS NO HEADACHES, NO NEUROLOGICAL PROBLEMS NO PROBLEMS WITH HIS LEFT SIDE, IMMEDIATELY TALKED AND MOVED AROUND AFTER ANESTESIA…VERY DROWSY BUT WANTED TO SAY THANKS WITH A FUNNY VOICE. HE SAW HIS SURGEON LATER AND SAID YOU ARE HEALED. OTHER PHYSICIAN FROM OTHER FLOORS HEARD OF JOHNS QUICK RECOVERY AND WANTED TO SEE HIM…GOD IS GOOD AND BELIEVING IN GOD AND ASKING HIM TO HEAL AND TO BE WITH DOCTORS AND JOHN. IT WAS IN GODS HANDS. WE LOVE YOU JONATHAN…GREAT JOB! HE SOON WANTS TO BE OFF KEPPRA BUT WE WILL SEE WHAT THE NEUROLOGIST SAYS…HIS SURGEON SAID HE DOESNT NEED IT REALLY…THANKS EVERYONE I LOVE YA SO MUCH…IM GOING TO CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR YOU ALL AND BELIEVE IN HIM FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS. LOTS OF LOVE …

Stella, that is great to hear. Keep up the good progress John!

I love to hear great news!
I’m so happy for your son and your whole family.What a happy ending to a scary story. It’s a true miracle and blessing.

Great news!

stella,
i am so happy to see this ending for john and the family…miricles do happen…especially to those that believe god bless you all xxxx

great news! happy to hear john is healed ! hope you are all doing well !!

That is such great news.

Hi Stella, I am so happy for you my dear friend. It is fantastic to have our children free of an avm. I have just one question. Why he has to wait 6 months to be sure he is avm free? Did not the doctor do an angiogram soon after surgery?

Hi Thanks everyone…all the recovering catching up on the house and bills and I got sick and im so sorry that it took me so long to get to everyone. John is in wrestling right now and is doing well…To answer your question Yes they did do angiogram after surgery…It just all the stories and research of some having the same surgery and returning its just for us as worried parents we know he feels great. Its just to be safe. We know they said that they took everything out and that really all we want to to do…