Visit 1/19/2011 with nuerosurgeon...:(

the day started out with a 2 hour drive…then a 1 .45 min wait to see the doctor for i think 4 minutes…the avm looks good its shrinking…but without cerebral anigogram cant be certain how if any bloods flowing thur it?..we will wait till march…???..gotta run i am late…but sir…please i have questions…what does this mean…what about behavioral issues i’ve been having with tabbys like since thats how we discovered it…look…i dont do that my job is to get rid of it…the damage area belongs to the nuerologists…i am being paged at the hospital…by the way…it was 545 pm…so I really am giving this to GOD…and yes a call to the dr soon…Tabbys not really into going…we r both exhausted…

Ewwwww…what a terrible experience. If I added up the hours I have spent waiting in a doctor’s offices…I would probably go running into the street screaming. Nonetheless…behavioral changes can happen with AVMS so try and talk Tabby into seeing a neurologist.

That just stinks! I know surgeons are very busy people, but come on really. I hope you find someone Tabby is happy or at least ok with to go see.

i think we are going back to the original doctor who helped me (us) find it…yes by the grace of God!..he saw me covered in bruises one day…asked why…told him tabby had a violent episode…thats what we called em…he said something wasn’t right…he knew her on a personal level…did the cat scan…and we were off to to another doctor then another…

Keep going to doctors until you find the one that fits!!! So sorry that you and Tabby are having such a tough time.

Hi Lori. There is a sub-group here called Parents of AVM. Go to the main page…scroll down and look on the lower right side and you will see Groups! Good luck!

So sorry...

Take care,

Debbie

goint to see dr …all she wanst is her headaches to go away…anyone else have a prob with servere headaches after gamma knife ( 2008)…???