Uterine AVM & Pregnancy

I’ve just been diagnosed with Uterine AVM, and I want to become pregnant. I delivered my daughter stillborn three months ago due to an incompetent cervix. I think my pregnancy exacerbated my uterine AVM. I had two of my arteries embolized. Has anyone had a pregnancy after treatment for their uterine AVM?
Thanks.

There is a sub-group here you may wish it join…http://www.avmsurvivors.org/group/pregnancyandavm
Plus I did a search on here for you…
http://www.avmsurvivors.org/main/search/search?q=Uterine
There maybe some info there that can help you.

Thanks Barbara H.

Hi Goldfish, I'm so so sorry to read of the loss of your daughter. I too lost my son at 39 weeks in 2012 so I know how utterly life shattering it is.
I was wondering if you have since been able to conceive and have a baby? My very good friend has just been diagnosed with an AVM following a D&C after losing her baby at 20 weeks. As she has only just been diagnosed she hasn't had any treatment yet but she is really upset at the thought of not being able to have a baby. I'm hoping with all my heart that I can give her some support by finding people who have gone onto have successful pregnancies.
Thank you x

RAwa,
I had a ruptured uterine AVM two weeks after my c section , which is when it was found. I had an embolization preformed , now I am AVM free and I’m cleared to conceive again , while being closely watched. My procedure was done at Yale. I also belong to a fb uterine AVM group that has stories of women with successful pregnancies after an embolization, she should join. Best wishes to your friend and yourself for your support. Xo

Hi Cathi, thanks so much for your reply. Fantastic news that you have been cleared to conceive again. My friend has taken the wise decision not to look at Facebook at the moment - would you mind giving me the link to the group you mentioned above and I can join on her behalf so I can keep encouraging her then when she is ready she can join? Thank you again, Rachael x