Update on my son Kevin

I just joined the AVM support yesterday. This is all new to me. My beloved 19 year old son Kevin passed away today after suffering a ruptured AVM on Saturday evening. This is so surreal I feel as if I’m having an out of body experience.

I'm so sorry, William.

Words cannot express how sorry I am. My heart goes out to you and your family.

William,

My sincere sympathy to you and your family over your loss. May you someday find peace with this--I know you will never get over the loss.

A parent's worst nightmare come true for you.

God Bless. Feel free to post here about Kevin or your feeling/questions. You will always be welcome here.

Ron, KS

Hello William. I am so sorry about Kevin. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you during this tragic time!

I am sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family!

William, my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. I am so very sorry.

I’m so sorry for your loss. Please be strong.

William, I am so very sorry for your loss. You will find everyone is here to help and support in any way we can. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Hi William,

My daughter's boyfriend lost his sister to an aneurysm a couple of weeks ago. It's been hard on him and his family and everyone who knew Amy. While her death still makes my stomach to sind thining about it, I know that Amy is with God now and that He also is with all of us who mourn her death. May you feel His presence today and the days to come.

Take care,
Debbie

I am sorry for your loss. Prayers going out to you and your family in dealing with such a tragic loss.

Dear William and Family, I am so saddened by your tragic news about Kevin. Please stay in touch with our group. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Pippa

I am truly sorry for your tragic loss. I will pray for you and your family.

So sorry for your loss William, in my thoughts and prayers tonight x

So very sorry for the loss of your precious son Kevin! May you and your family find God's Peace through this tragedy!

William I am so sorry and can tell you right now I have walked in your very shoes. I lost me twelve year old daughter the same way. Take this week one hour at a time. And know that I and many others are praying for you. God will comfort you even though it doesn’t seem like it right now.

I am sorry for all you are going through. we are all here for you and your family and I will keep you in my prayers. I look forward to the time when all families separated by loss will be reunited.

William,...
My sincere condolences for you, with the loss of your son, Kevin.
Know that you,...and Kevin,...will be in my thoughts and prayers.

We,...The AVM Survivors,...are now,...and will always,...be here for you.

Your friend,...

William

I am so sorry, William! I feel so heartbroken to receive the news of your son Kevin being inflicted with an avm and it taking him so suddenly. Feel free to vent your frustrations and feelings here, many of us will understand. I hope peace will find your way soon.

William, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Rest In Peace, Dear Kevin!