Update on me

So as of the 19th i have an angio apt im nervous idk what im more nervous of doing the angio or what the dr has to say about it ugh just stressing like always my life big sigh

You have fifteen days before this happens. What will be, will be. Try your very best to make this 15 days a vacation from thinking about the AVM. Hug your daughter, spend time with your mom, have a great meal, listen to your favorite music. Go to your favorite places and be with your favorite people. Let us do the worrying for you!

THANX TEAR MY GRANDMOTHER IS COMIMG OVER AKING US OUT KELLY AN I AND ILL TRY MY HARDEST TO NOT THINK OF IT THANX DANCERMOM

Hi Tricia! An Angio is the "gold standard" procedure to monitor your AVM and while this can be an unsettling time leading up to the angio, it's the only procedure that can help determine what the next steps are in your treatment plan. While I don't know where you are in your treatment plan; please keep the Faith that there will come a day where you will hear the doctors say; your AVM is obliterated and not further treatments are necessary!

Hope this helps jut a little!
Michele

HI MICHELE THIS WAITING IS SO HARD BUT I KNOW ITS WHAT I HAVE TO DO I HAVE HAD NO TREATMENT SO FAR SO ITS AN ASAP THING THANX FOR UR KIND WORDS IT DOES DID HELP THANX ANGAIN