Update from surgery

Iwanted you all to know that I ended up gettn an infection and had to have another surgyery and an havn problems with motor skills. I am slowly recoverimg Thank you guys a for all your suppprt I am havinh seuziiurs and cant even type anymore! will let you know more when i can email better

So glad that you are ok! Not glad to hear about the troubles you are having though!!! Get some rest and just continue to get better :slight_smile:

blake so nice to hear from you…we have all been so worried…just rest up and take it easy and focus on your recovery…stay positive you will get stronger and better everyday…i am praying for a quick and speedy recovery for you…take care xxx

So glad to hear from you. I am sorry about the complications, but am thrilled that you are relatively okay. Focus on getting better, this too shall pass.

Blake, i am glad to finally hear from you. I am sorry to hear about the infection, motor skills and seizures. I hope that these are only temporary side effects from the surgery and that with some hard work and healing you will be able to get back to your old self. It is easy to get down about these things and hard to keep your head up and see the good especial once the morphine and other drugs wear off. Take your recovery a day at a time and do not push your self too hard. Best of luck in these coming days,weeks,and moths.

Hi Blake,

It’s so wonderful to hear from you. I’ll keep praying that you get back to your best self.

Peace,
Ameenah

Hi Blake, glad you are ok and thank you for the update, i know it must be difficult for you to do much, so thank you for that. Keep well my friend, rest, eat and dream of puppies chasing butterflies !! We are all here for you. xxx