Update for Blake

Hi Guys, Thank you all for the great support you gave me my only regret is that I have not had the chance to email each and everyone but you are all great. I am doing a whole lot better and the tremors are gone and have regained control of my right side, they still have me on the anti seizure meds and am going back in about 3 months for an MRI to check on the other 2 AVNs but have recovered. they believe it was a sist that formed under the skull cap and created swelling of the brain but doing much better thanks for you all being there.

blake,
such wonderful news so happy to hear you are doing so much better…you have brought tears to my eyes again but this time tears of joy…you are doing a great job xxxx

Oh Blake, good for you!! So happy to see you doing better. Keep improving every day and keep us updated on your progress. Great news, really.

Blake i am so happy to hear you are doing better. i was so upset to read you earlier updates and have been hopeing that things would turn around for you. so this is wonderful to hear. take care.

Oh wow, I am so glad to hear from you. It’s great to hear your doing better. I don’t need a personal messages, just seeing this message in the forum made my day. Keep getting better and I’ll watch for updates.

any more news about blake,hi blake hope all is well and you are getting better everyday,we miss you!!!

Thanks alicia it is so nice to have such great support around the world, you have brought tears to my eyes in this dark time, thanks again and with love thanks again for your support
Alicia said:

blake,
such wonderful news so happy to hear you are doing so much better…you have brought tears to my eyes again but this time tears of joy…you are doing a great job xxxx

Again I feel so lucky to have found this web site and to have found such great people like all of you I love ya all thanks for being there
Blake

HI sweetie, so sorry I have not written I am doing so much better, some memory loss but regained control of my right side, but I thought about you through the whole thing the seizure was very scary as I almost didnt make it, my mom wont talk about it so I dont know much but thanks again for the support

Caroline said:

any more news about blake,hi blake hope all is well and you are getting better everyday,we miss you!!!

so great to have you back and feeling better…Thank God!! hugs,Caroline,

Blake TImmons said:

HI sweetie, so sorry I have not written I am doing so much better, some memory loss but regained control of my right side, but I thought about you through the whole thing the seizure was very scary as I almost didnt make it, my mom wont talk about it so I dont know much but thanks again for the support

Caroline said:

Hi Blake,thinking of you everyday and hoping that each and everyday is better then the last,many prayers are going your way,stay positive ok,that helps alot in healing,and keep prayers open:) chat soon,(((hugs))) Caroline

Gaining control of your right side is big news !!!

Hi, Blake. I was just thinking about you and wondering how you are feeling today.