Update for Blake Timmons

I just wanted you all to know that I went for my latest mri and NOW the doctor says I am AVM free and the crainiotomy was a success and my brain was good, but cant explain what happend to the other 2 avms he told me about in March but I am doing much better any of you had ones disapear??

no i havent blake, but i just wanted to say how good it is to hear that one of the avm’s are gone (god hope they are all gone). we are some of the lucky ones that are cleared of this terrifying diagnosis.
keep me posted on how you are.
keep well xxx margaret

Hi Blake, that is great news to hear that the craniotomy was a success. But the other 2…Disappeared? Seriously? Was contrast used? Are you thinking of getting a second opinion? Hopefully they are gone or were never there to begin with. Take care and let us know.

Hi blake, YEAH !!! Great News !!!

wow blake i am speechless…i have never heard of avms just disapppearing is it possible that they may have been misdiagnoised?but great news that they are all gone…what explanation is the surgeon giving to the diappearing avms???

Blake,
That is great news!!
No, I haven’t had any disappear only had them regrow
Like the others, I am a little skeptical about the AVM’s just disappearing (not that prayer cannot do wonderful things) but a second opinion or having another Dr. look at the original test results that showed the 2 new AVM’s and then the new results showing nothing there, may be a good idea.

im am on cloud nine,thank you Jesus for healing Blake,and so happy you are doing better,keep up thepositive thinking ,soooooooo happy for you Blake!!! hugs Caroline

Wow! Good for your Blake, that’s terrific news. Maybe those other 2 weren’t really there in the first place?

Congratulations,Blake! I am very happy for you!

Yes I am gonna get a second opinion just to make sure because it bugs me that he said I did in March now he says they were never there hope you are well, oh by the way they are sending me to a neuro phycologist because of the loss of control in the right side because he says I have some sindrome where I mix things up like right and left and numbers too but will let you know

Jillian Smyth said:

Hi Blake, that is great news to hear that the craniotomy was a success. But the other 2…Disappeared? Seriously? Was contrast used? Are you thinking of getting a second opinion? Hopefully they are gone or were never there to begin with. Take care and let us know.

Thanks how ya doing

Connie T said:

Congratulations,Blake! I am very happy for you!

I am hoping so but gonna make sure when I see my other neurologist for the headaches

Trish said:

Wow! Good for your Blake, that’s terrific news. Maybe those other 2 weren’t really there in the first place?

Thanks sweetie how ya doing

Caroline said:

im am on cloud nine,thank you Jesus for healing Blake,and so happy you are doing better,keep up thepositive thinking ,soooooooo happy for you Blake!!! hugs Caroline