Upcoming surgery

I have not been on for a while. I had a lot going on. Mike will be going in for yet another surgery on April 30th. I just ask for continued prayers.

Hugs and Kisses

evett,
my prayers are with you and mike…and i wish you both all the best for the surgery…stay strong and keep positive…sending lots of positive energies both your and mikes way to help you both along this journey…keep us up to date on how everything goes…best wishes and positive thoughts alicia xox

The 30th was very scary. It took him a long time to wake up. We were all extremely worried but he pulled through. He is almost back to his normal self. He is home and we are so greatful.

Alicia said:

evett,
my prayers are with you and mike…and i wish you both all the best for the surgery…stay strong and keep positive…sending lots of positive energies both your and mikes way to help you both along this journey…keep us up to date on how everything goes…best wishes and positive thoughts alicia xox

I hope all is well and you have my prayers and well wishes! It is wonderful he is home and quickly getting back to his old self again.

When I say his old self i actually mean his new self that we are learing to ajust to. He will never be his old self but I am greatful to have him. I lost my first son but God has blessed me with a new one. He takes a lot of getting used to and looks just like the one I lost. We are all adjusting and we love him more than words could ever express. Thank you all for your prayer comments and most of all your support. I was at my is wits end before I found this website, and it was here that I regained my strength.

Jamie Pantelis said:

I hope all is well and you have my prayers and well wishes! It is wonderful he is home and quickly getting back to his old self again.