Ulcers

Thanks for the reply Jaycee. Mia is such a beautiful name. I hope she is feeling better. We are meeting with our doctor's next week. I will keep you posted if I learn something new. Until then, big hugs to Mia and lots of strength. We all need it.

Hi, I came across your comment regarding foot AVM. How are you?
Have you taken sirolimus? How was it? My son (9 y/o) has foot avm too and the doctor advised as per 1st option to take sirolimus for 4 months.

Thank you.

I have never had trouble with Ulcers. I have an AVM in my quadricep muscle in my right leg. It is very painful, I have had sclerotherapy. I have never had Ulcers though. Ulcers are common?

Hi I know its been 5 years since this thread was created and it seems inconclusive. I’ve been going through a very similar issue and I could really use some help. I have facial AVM and one of my alcohol embolisations affected the skin over AVM part and its been affecting me for three years. The wound got infected and troubles with severe itching. And surprisingly, I’ve also been taking Sirolimus tablet for the past one year. It hasn’t been much effective because my AVM is pretty huge. As for the wound, has anyone here got a complete cure? If so, please help me:)

Melvin.