Tomorrow 7/24/2013

Tomorrow I go in for a diagnostic cerebral angiogram, the first since the last embolism mid-November. I am hoping for a good outcome but will not fool myself in believing there will be no problems. I did that last time and learned never to expect too much. Just take it as it comes.
I took the week off work as vacation; the first part of the week to do a few things and the rest of the week to recoup. Sunday was a reunion on my mother-in-law’s side of the family then later a birthday party for our one-year old niece. It was fun watching her smash cake in her face, hair and just about everywhere else. And of course, opening gifts and being more interested in the wrapping paper and empty boxes than the gifts themselves. Monday, my mom came down and we spent the rest of the day together. I had planned on spending today at the peaceful Japanese gardens about forty minutes from here but it rained last night and I know it will be difficult walking the paths. There is always another time…so today I am doing a little house work, a little laundry and eating junk food. I even ordered an off brand tablet (e-reader size) for myself for my birthday (shhhhh…don’t tell my husband-he doesn’t understand these types of electronics. Hell, he has trouble with the TV/Satellite remote but he can build just about anything including our wonderfully comfortable house).
Oh yeah and tomorrow is my birthday. I guess I can think of it as lying around most of the day, catered to for essentials and stopping on the way home for dinner (Red Robin-free birthday burger since I have their rewards card) isn’t all that bad. It could be worse!
Thanks for reading my post. Cross your fingers that Audrey II is gone. (Anyone remember ‘Little Shop of Horrors’ with the plant that says ‘feed me, Feed Me, FEED ME!’. My AMV aka Audrey developed feeders hence my mid-November embolism. Hopefully no more feeders have developed and I don’t have to go back for a while.