The road back to mobility (I know)

I went to my local council run sport centre (Kings Lynn), to have a look at the gym facilities, saw Rosie there, who is part of my rehab team, she took me round the gym to have a look at whats available, they have toning tables there which you sit down in and the machine does the work, as the problem lies with my legs, I went on the machines that work the legs only, she’s also going to put my on gm machine to work the legs, and a little bit of cardio(I’m sorry to say I’ve become a bit of a fat git), there is a machine there which wrks both arms and legs, if the legs are weaker then you can use your arms to help with your legs and vice versa.
The GP referral lasts for 10 weeks and hows things are sounding, I going to be in at least 4 times per week with two sessions each on the upper body and lower body, I’m not afraid of the work, because I have always enjoyed going to the gym, but I think I’m more afraid of not making any progress, but I am determined I will.
When I got home I certainly know that I had been to the gym, I have to walk up 13 stairs to get to my bedroom, I could only manage 11, I managed to sit on the landing a crawl to my bedroom, I am really looking forward to getting a good nights sleep.

Shane, just remember mate NEVER GIVE UP, and NEVER be afraid.
YOU CAN DO IT, YOU CAN DO IT, YOU CAN DO IT.
tell yourself every minute, every second if you have to.
you will be amazed what your positive thought will help you do.
today you managed 11 tomorrow 12 and the next 13 and your there.
THIS IS EASY… THIS IS EASY.
xxx

and change your heading for this post to THE ROAD BACK TO MOBILITY (I KNOW) xxx …