The "fun" continues

Since Dec. 22, Rose has had influenza, upper respiratory infection, concussion, stomach flu, concussion and five different days of vomiting. This has included five ER visits, two pediatrician visits, neurologist and psychiatrist visit.

The past 3-4 weeks have included severe headaches almost daily, stomach aches so bad she’s afraid to eat.

Today’s visit with pediatrician resulted in finding a nodule in her ear canal. He said he has never seen anything like this. So now she may have swelling behind her ear that is putting pressure on her brain (same side as surgeries). We will see neurosurgeon in a couple of days so he can take a look and see how he wants to handle things. And after 7-10 days of antibiotics, we are supposed to check in with pediatrician and may have to do an upper GI scope and possibly surgery.

Nobody in this town has seen any of this before. She’s had nonstop headaches, stomach aches and vomiting. This can’t continue, but I don’t know what is the next step.

Rats. I hope you get some answers, Tina. I'm somewhat surprised they aren't admitting her by now.

Good grief that is terrible. 5 ER visits? I have always said you know you have been to the ER too much when you know where they put the heated blankets. I hope your daughter feels better soon.

Best wishes to her.........

Take care of yourself too please.......

Ron